Subject: [PATCH 30/41] mpls: Send route delete notifications when router module is unloaded

From: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2017 09:46:15 -0800

[ Upstream commit e37791ec1ad785b59022ae211f63a16189bacebf ]

When the mpls_router module is unloaded, mpls routes are deleted but
notifications are not sent to userspace leaving userspace caches
out of sync. Add the call to mpls_notify_route in mpls_net_exit as
routes are freed.

Fixes: 0189197f44160 ("mpls: Basic routing support")
Signed-off-by: David Ahern <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/mpls/af_mpls.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/mpls/af_mpls.c b/net/mpls/af_mpls.c
index 5b77377..2a21ff1 100644
--- a/net/mpls/af_mpls.c
+++ b/net/mpls/af_mpls.c
@@ -1696,6 +1696,7 @@ static void mpls_net_exit(struct net *net)
 	for (index = 0; index < platform_labels; index++) {
 		struct mpls_route *rt = rtnl_dereference(platform_label[index]);
 		RCU_INIT_POINTER(platform_label[index], NULL);
+		mpls_notify_route(net, index, rt, NULL, NULL);
 		mpls_rt_free(rt);
 	}
 	rtnl_unlock();
-- 
2.1.0