Subject: [PATCH 09/18] net/mlx5: Add missing entries for set/query rate limit commands

From: Or Gerlitz <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2017 15:59:12 +0200

[ Upstream commit 1f30a86c58093046dc3e49c23d2618894e098f7a ]

The switch cases for the rate limit set and query commands were
missing, which could get us wrong under fw error or driver reset
flow, fix that.

Fixes: 1466cc5b23d1 ('net/mlx5: Rate limit tables support')
Signed-off-by: Or Gerlitz <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Hadar Hen Zion <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c | 4 ++++
 1 file changed, 4 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c
index bfe410e..3f51a44 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c
@@ -367,6 +367,8 @@ static int mlx5_internal_err_ret_value(struct mlx5_core_dev *dev, u16 op,
 	case MLX5_CMD_OP_QUERY_VPORT_COUNTER:
 	case MLX5_CMD_OP_ALLOC_Q_COUNTER:
 	case MLX5_CMD_OP_QUERY_Q_COUNTER:
+	case MLX5_CMD_OP_SET_RATE_LIMIT:
+	case MLX5_CMD_OP_QUERY_RATE_LIMIT:
 	case MLX5_CMD_OP_ALLOC_PD:
 	case MLX5_CMD_OP_ALLOC_UAR:
 	case MLX5_CMD_OP_CONFIG_INT_MODERATION:
@@ -500,6 +502,8 @@ const char *mlx5_command_str(int command)
 	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(ALLOC_Q_COUNTER);
 	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(DEALLOC_Q_COUNTER);
 	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(QUERY_Q_COUNTER);
+	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(SET_RATE_LIMIT);
+	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(QUERY_RATE_LIMIT);
 	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(ALLOC_PD);
 	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(DEALLOC_PD);
 	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(ALLOC_UAR);
-- 
2.1.0