Subject: [PATCH 22/34] qmi_wwan: add another Lenovo EM74xx device ID

From: Bjørn Mork <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 May 2017 16:31:41 +0200

[ Upstream commit 486181bcb3248e2f1977f4e69387a898234a4e1e ]

In their infinite wisdom, and never ending quest for end user frustration,
Lenovo has decided to use a new USB device ID for the wwan modules in
their 2017 laptops.  The actual hardware is still the Sierra Wireless
EM7455 or EM7430, depending on region.

Signed-off-by: Bjørn Mork <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c b/drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c
index 34d997c..2f260c6 100644
--- a/drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c
+++ b/drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c
@@ -897,6 +897,8 @@ static const struct usb_device_id products[] = {
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x1199, 0x9071, 10)},	/* Sierra Wireless MC74xx */
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x1199, 0x9079, 8)},	/* Sierra Wireless EM74xx */
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x1199, 0x9079, 10)},	/* Sierra Wireless EM74xx */
+	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x1199, 0x907b, 8)},	/* Sierra Wireless EM74xx */
+	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x1199, 0x907b, 10)},	/* Sierra Wireless EM74xx */
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x1bbb, 0x011e, 4)},	/* Telekom Speedstick LTE II (Alcatel One Touch L100V LTE) */
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x1bbb, 0x0203, 2)},	/* Alcatel L800MA */
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x2357, 0x0201, 4)},	/* TP-LINK HSUPA Modem MA180 */
-- 
2.9.4