Subject: [PATCH 17/41] net/mlx5e: Fix ethtool pause support and advertise reporting

From: Gal Pressman <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2017 14:35:15 +0300

[ Upstream commit e3c19503712d6360239b19c14cded56dd63c40d7 ]

Pause bit should set when RX pause is on, not TX pause.
Also, setting Asym_Pause is incorrect, and should be turned off.

Fixes: 665bc53969d7 ("net/mlx5e: Use new ethtool get/set link ksettings API")
Signed-off-by: Gal Pressman <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c | 3 +--
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c
index 69bfd8f..949fbad 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/en_ethtool.c
@@ -773,7 +773,6 @@ static void get_supported(u32 eth_proto_cap,
 	ptys2ethtool_supported_port(link_ksettings, eth_proto_cap);
 	ptys2ethtool_supported_link(supported, eth_proto_cap);
 	ethtool_link_ksettings_add_link_mode(link_ksettings, supported, Pause);
-	ethtool_link_ksettings_add_link_mode(link_ksettings, supported, Asym_Pause);
 }
 
 static void get_advertising(u32 eth_proto_cap, u8 tx_pause,
@@ -783,7 +782,7 @@ static void get_advertising(u32 eth_proto_cap, u8 tx_pause,
 	unsigned long *advertising = link_ksettings->link_modes.advertising;
 
 	ptys2ethtool_adver_link(advertising, eth_proto_cap);
-	if (tx_pause)
+	if (rx_pause)
 		ethtool_link_ksettings_add_link_mode(link_ksettings, advertising, Pause);
 	if (tx_pause ^ rx_pause)
 		ethtool_link_ksettings_add_link_mode(link_ksettings, advertising, Asym_Pause);
-- 
2.4.11