Subject: [PATCH 17/45] net: bonding: Fix transmit load balancing in balance-alb mode

From: Kosuke Tatsukawa <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 05:20:40 +0000

[ Upstream commit cbf5ecb305601d063dc94a57680dfbc3f96c188d ]

balance-alb mode used to have transmit dynamic load balancing feature
enabled by default.  However, transmit dynamic load balancing no longer
works in balance-alb after commit 8b426dc54cf4 ("bonding: remove
hardcoded value").

Both balance-tlb and balance-alb use the function bond_do_alb_xmit() to
send packets.  This function uses the parameter tlb_dynamic_lb.
tlb_dynamic_lb used to have the default value of 1 for balance-alb, but
now the value is set to 0 except in balance-tlb.

Re-enable transmit dyanmic load balancing by initializing tlb_dynamic_lb
for balance-alb similar to balance-tlb.

Fixes: 8b426dc54cf4 ("bonding: remove hardcoded value")
Signed-off-by: Kosuke Tatsukawa <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Andy Gospodarek <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c b/drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c
index 8ab6bdbe1682..619c6f8d8142 100644
--- a/drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/bonding/bond_main.c
@@ -4598,7 +4598,7 @@ static int bond_check_params(struct bond_params *params)
 	}
 	ad_user_port_key = valptr->value;
 
-	if (bond_mode == BOND_MODE_TLB) {
+	if ((bond_mode == BOND_MODE_TLB) || (bond_mode == BOND_MODE_ALB)) {
 		bond_opt_initstr(&newval, "default");
 		valptr = bond_opt_parse(bond_opt_get(BOND_OPT_TLB_DYNAMIC_LB),
 					&newval);
-- 
2.13.4