Subject: [PATCH 11/45] net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Enable CMODE config support for 6390X

From: Martin Hundebøll <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 08:17:02 +0200

[ Upstream commit bb0a2675f72b458e64f47071e8aabdb225a6af4d ]

Commit f39908d3b1c45 ('net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Set the CMODE for mv88e6390
ports 9 & 10') added support for setting the CMODE for the 6390X family,
but only enabled it for 9290 and 6390 - and left out 6390X.

Fix support for setting the CMODE on 6390X also by assigning
mv88e6390x_port_set_cmode() to the .port_set_cmode function pointer in
mv88e6390x_ops too.

Fixes: f39908d3b1c4 ("net: dsa: mv88e6xxx: Set the CMODE for mv88e6390 ports 9 & 10")
Signed-off-by: Martin Hundebøll <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Andrew Lunn <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Vivien Didelot <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c b/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
index d034d8cd7d22..32864a47c4c1 100644
--- a/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
+++ b/drivers/net/dsa/mv88e6xxx/chip.c
@@ -3377,6 +3377,7 @@ static const struct mv88e6xxx_ops mv88e6390x_ops = {
 	.port_jumbo_config = mv88e6165_port_jumbo_config,
 	.port_egress_rate_limiting = mv88e6097_port_egress_rate_limiting,
 	.port_pause_config = mv88e6390_port_pause_config,
+	.port_set_cmode = mv88e6390x_port_set_cmode,
 	.port_disable_learn_limit = mv88e6xxx_port_disable_learn_limit,
 	.port_disable_pri_override = mv88e6xxx_port_disable_pri_override,
 	.stats_snapshot = mv88e6390_g1_stats_snapshot,
-- 
2.13.4