Subject: [PATCH 18/33] s390/qeth: build max size GSO skbs on L2 devices

From: Julian Wiedmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2017 10:14:51 +0100

[ Upstream commit 0cbff6d4546613330a1c5f139f5c368e4ce33ca1 ]

The current GSO skb size limit was copy&pasted over from the L3 path,
where it is needed due to a TSO limitation.
As L2 devices don't offer TSO support (and thus all GSO skbs are
segmented before they reach the driver), there's no reason to restrict
the stack in how large it may build the GSO skbs.

Fixes: d52aec97e5bc ("qeth: enable scatter/gather in layer 2 mode")
Signed-off-by: Julian Wiedmann <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_main.c | 2 --
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c | 4 ++--
 2 files changed, 2 insertions(+), 4 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_main.c b/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_main.c
index 760b023eae95..1c977ab10aa7 100644
--- a/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_main.c
+++ b/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l2_main.c
@@ -1027,8 +1027,6 @@ static int qeth_l2_setup_netdev(struct qeth_card *card)
 
 	card->info.broadcast_capable = 1;
 	qeth_l2_request_initial_mac(card);
-	card->dev->gso_max_size = (QETH_MAX_BUFFER_ELEMENTS(card) - 1) *
-				  PAGE_SIZE;
 	SET_NETDEV_DEV(card->dev, &card->gdev->dev);
 	netif_napi_add(card->dev, &card->napi, qeth_poll, QETH_NAPI_WEIGHT);
 	netif_carrier_off(card->dev);
diff --git a/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c b/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c
index 1d8c317553ba..75005bbd80b9 100644
--- a/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c
+++ b/drivers/s390/net/qeth_l3_main.c
@@ -2989,8 +2989,8 @@ static int qeth_l3_setup_netdev(struct qeth_card *card)
 				NETIF_F_HW_VLAN_CTAG_RX |
 				NETIF_F_HW_VLAN_CTAG_FILTER;
 	netif_keep_dst(card->dev);
-	card->dev->gso_max_size = (QETH_MAX_BUFFER_ELEMENTS(card) - 1) *
-				  PAGE_SIZE;
+	netif_set_gso_max_size(card->dev, (QETH_MAX_BUFFER_ELEMENTS(card) - 1) *
+					  PAGE_SIZE);
 
 	SET_NETDEV_DEV(card->dev, &card->gdev->dev);
 	netif_napi_add(card->dev, &card->napi, qeth_poll, QETH_NAPI_WEIGHT);
-- 
2.14.3