Subject: [PATCH 31/53] s390/qeth: when thread completes, wake up all waiters

From: Julian Wiedmann <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 07:59:13 +0100

[ Upstream commit 1063e432bb45be209427ed3f1ca3908e4aa3c7d7 ]

qeth_wait_for_threads() is potentially called by multiple users, make
sure to notify all of them after qeth_clear_thread_running_bit()
adjusted the thread_running_mask. With no timeout, callers would
otherwise stall.

Signed-off-by: Julian Wiedmann <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c b/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c
index d4b154f047e4..d91a52dacaf5 100644
--- a/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c
+++ b/drivers/s390/net/qeth_core_main.c
@@ -961,7 +961,7 @@ void qeth_clear_thread_running_bit(struct qeth_card *card, unsigned long thread)
 	spin_lock_irqsave(&card->thread_mask_lock, flags);
 	card->thread_running_mask &= ~thread;
 	spin_unlock_irqrestore(&card->thread_mask_lock, flags);
-	wake_up(&card->wait_q);
+	wake_up_all(&card->wait_q);
 }
 EXPORT_SYMBOL_GPL(qeth_clear_thread_running_bit);
 
-- 
2.14.3