Subject: [PATCH 28/35] qmi_wwan: add support for the Dell Wireless 5821e module

From: Aleksander Morgado <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2018 23:22:52 +0200

[ Upstream commit e7e197edd09c25774b4f12cab19f9d5462f240f4 ]

This module exposes two USB configurations: a QMI+AT capable setup on
USB config #1 and a MBIM capable setup on USB config #2.

By default the kernel will choose the MBIM capable configuration as
long as the cdc_mbim driver is available. This patch adds support for
the QMI port in the secondary configuration.

Signed-off-by: Aleksander Morgado <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Bjørn Mork <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c b/drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c
index 8e06f308ce44..5e0b343dfbdc 100644
--- a/drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c
+++ b/drivers/net/usb/qmi_wwan.c
@@ -1244,6 +1244,7 @@ static const struct usb_device_id products[] = {
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x413c, 0x81b3, 8)},	/* Dell Wireless 5809e Gobi(TM) 4G LTE Mobile Broadband Card (rev3) */
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x413c, 0x81b6, 8)},	/* Dell Wireless 5811e */
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x413c, 0x81b6, 10)},	/* Dell Wireless 5811e */
+	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x413c, 0x81d7, 1)},	/* Dell Wireless 5821e */
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x03f0, 0x4e1d, 8)},	/* HP lt4111 LTE/EV-DO/HSPA+ Gobi 4G Module */
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x03f0, 0x9d1d, 1)},	/* HP lt4120 Snapdragon X5 LTE */
 	{QMI_FIXED_INTF(0x22de, 0x9061, 3)},	/* WeTelecom WPD-600N */
-- 
2.17.1