Subject: [PATCH 41/53] net: macb: initialize bp->queues[0].bp for at91rm9200

From: Alexandre Belloni <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2018 10:44:01 +0200

[ Upstream commit fec9d3b1dc4c481f20f5d2f5aef3ad1cb7504186 ]

The macb driver currently crashes on at91rm9200 with the following trace:

Unable to handle kernel NULL pointer dereference at virtual address 00000014
[...]
[<c031da44>] (macb_rx_desc) from [<c031f2bc>] (at91ether_open+0x2e8/0x3f8)
[<c031f2bc>] (at91ether_open) from [<c041e8d8>] (__dev_open+0x120/0x13c)
[<c041e8d8>] (__dev_open) from [<c041ec08>] (__dev_change_flags+0x17c/0x1a8)
[<c041ec08>] (__dev_change_flags) from [<c041ec4c>] (dev_change_flags+0x18/0x4c)
[<c041ec4c>] (dev_change_flags) from [<c07a5f4c>] (ip_auto_config+0x220/0x10b0)
[<c07a5f4c>] (ip_auto_config) from [<c000a4fc>] (do_one_initcall+0x78/0x18c)
[<c000a4fc>] (do_one_initcall) from [<c0783e50>] (kernel_init_freeable+0x184/0x1c4)
[<c0783e50>] (kernel_init_freeable) from [<c0574d70>] (kernel_init+0x8/0xe8)
[<c0574d70>] (kernel_init) from [<c00090e0>] (ret_from_fork+0x14/0x34)

Solve that by initializing bp->queues[0].bp in at91ether_init (as is done
in macb_init).

Fixes: ae1f2a56d273 ("net: macb: Added support for many RX queues")
Signed-off-by: Alexandre Belloni <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Nicolas Ferre <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb_main.c | 2 ++
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb_main.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb_main.c
index b4c9268100bb..068f991395dc 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb_main.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/cadence/macb_main.c
@@ -3732,6 +3732,8 @@ static int at91ether_init(struct platform_device *pdev)
 	int err;
 	u32 reg;
 
+	bp->queues[0].bp = bp;
+
 	dev->netdev_ops = &at91ether_netdev_ops;
 	dev->ethtool_ops = &macb_ethtool_ops;
 
-- 
2.17.1