Subject: [PATCH 13/21] mlxsw: spectrum_fid: Update dummy FID index

From: Nir Dotan <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2019 15:57:59 +0000

[ Upstream commit a11dcd6497915ba79d95ef4fe2541aaac27f6201 ]

When using a tc flower action of egress mirred redirect, the driver adds
an implicit FID setting action. This implicit action sets a dummy FID to
the packet and is used as part of a design for trapping unmatched flows
in OVS.  While this implicit FID setting action is supposed to be a NOP
when a redirect action is added, in Spectrum-2 the FID record is
consulted as the dummy FID index is an 802.1D FID index and the packet
is dropped instead of being redirected.

Set the dummy FID index value to be within 802.1Q range. This satisfies
both Spectrum-1 which ignores the FID and Spectrum-2 which identifies it
as an 802.1Q FID and will then follow the redirect action.

Fixes: c3ab435466d5 ("mlxsw: spectrum: Extend to support Spectrum-2 ASIC")
Signed-off-by: Nir Dotan <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Ido Schimmel <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_fid.c | 4 ++--
 1 file changed, 2 insertions(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_fid.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_fid.c
index a3db033d7399..b490589ef25c 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_fid.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlxsw/spectrum_fid.c
@@ -882,8 +882,8 @@ static const struct mlxsw_sp_fid_ops mlxsw_sp_fid_dummy_ops = {
 static const struct mlxsw_sp_fid_family mlxsw_sp_fid_dummy_family = {
 	.type			= MLXSW_SP_FID_TYPE_DUMMY,
 	.fid_size		= sizeof(struct mlxsw_sp_fid),
-	.start_index		= MLXSW_SP_RFID_BASE - 1,
-	.end_index		= MLXSW_SP_RFID_BASE - 1,
+	.start_index		= VLAN_N_VID - 1,
+	.end_index		= VLAN_N_VID - 1,
 	.ops			= &mlxsw_sp_fid_dummy_ops,
 };
 
-- 
2.20.1