Subject: [PATCH 23/31] net/mlx5: Update pci error handler entries and command translation

From: Edward Srouji <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2019 19:45:38 +0300

Add missing entries for create/destroy UCTX and UMEM commands.
This could get us wrong "unknown FW command" error in flows
where we unbind the device or reset the driver.

Also the translation of these commands from opcodes to string
was missing.

Fixes: 6e3722baac04 ("IB/mlx5: Use the correct commands for UMEM and UCTX allocation")
Signed-off-by: Edward Srouji <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: Saeed Mahameed <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c | 8 ++++++++
 1 file changed, 8 insertions(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c
index be48c6440251..c205a80abdec 100644
--- a/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c
+++ b/drivers/net/ethernet/mellanox/mlx5/core/cmd.c
@@ -441,6 +441,10 @@ static int mlx5_internal_err_ret_value(struct mlx5_core_dev *dev, u16 op,
 	case MLX5_CMD_OP_CREATE_GENERAL_OBJECT:
 	case MLX5_CMD_OP_MODIFY_GENERAL_OBJECT:
 	case MLX5_CMD_OP_QUERY_GENERAL_OBJECT:
+	case MLX5_CMD_OP_CREATE_UCTX:
+	case MLX5_CMD_OP_DESTROY_UCTX:
+	case MLX5_CMD_OP_CREATE_UMEM:
+	case MLX5_CMD_OP_DESTROY_UMEM:
 	case MLX5_CMD_OP_ALLOC_MEMIC:
 		*status = MLX5_DRIVER_STATUS_ABORTED;
 		*synd = MLX5_DRIVER_SYND;
@@ -629,6 +633,10 @@ const char *mlx5_command_str(int command)
 	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(ALLOC_MEMIC);
 	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(DEALLOC_MEMIC);
 	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(QUERY_HOST_PARAMS);
+	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(CREATE_UCTX);
+	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(DESTROY_UCTX);
+	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(CREATE_UMEM);
+	MLX5_COMMAND_STR_CASE(DESTROY_UMEM);
 	default: return "unknown command opcode";
 	}
 }
-- 
2.20.1