Subject: [PATCH 18/31] geneve: Don't assume linear buffers in error handler

From: Stefano Brivio <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2019 00:27:06 +0200

[ Upstream commit eccc73a6b2cb6c04bfbc40a0769f3c428dfba232 ]

In commit a07966447f39 ("geneve: ICMP error lookup handler") I wrongly
assumed buffers from icmp_socket_deliver() would be linear. This is not
the case: icmp_socket_deliver() only guarantees we have 8 bytes of linear
data.

Eric fixed this same issue for fou and fou6 in commits 26fc181e6cac
("fou, fou6: do not assume linear skbs") and 5355ed6388e2 ("fou, fou6:
avoid uninit-value in gue_err() and gue6_err()").

Use pskb_may_pull() instead of checking skb->len, and take into account
the fact we later access the GENEVE header with udp_hdr(), so we also
need to sum skb_transport_header() here.

Reported-by: Guillaume Nault <[email-masked]>
Fixes: a07966447f39 ("geneve: ICMP error lookup handler")
Signed-off-by: Stefano Brivio <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/geneve.c | 2 +-
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/geneve.c b/drivers/net/geneve.c
index 5583d993480d..ffe421944429 100644
--- a/drivers/net/geneve.c
+++ b/drivers/net/geneve.c
@@ -396,7 +396,7 @@ static int geneve_udp_encap_err_lookup(struct sock *sk, struct sk_buff *skb)
 	u8 zero_vni[3] = { 0 };
 	u8 *vni = zero_vni;
 
-	if (skb->len < GENEVE_BASE_HLEN)
+	if (!pskb_may_pull(skb, skb_transport_offset(skb) + GENEVE_BASE_HLEN))
 		return -EINVAL;
 
 	geneveh = geneve_hdr(skb);
-- 
2.20.1