Subject: [PATCH 10/19] Revert "r8152: napi hangup fix after disconnect"

From: Hayes Wang <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 2019 09:51:41 +0800

[ Upstream commit 49d4b14113cae1410eb4654ada5b9583bad971c4 ]

This reverts commit 0ee1f4734967af8321ecebaf9c74221ace34f2d5.

The commit 0ee1f4734967 ("r8152: napi hangup fix after
disconnect") adds a check about RTL8152_UNPLUG to determine
if calling napi_disable() is invalid in rtl8152_close(),
when rtl8152_disconnect() is called. This avoids to use
napi_disable() after calling netif_napi_del().

Howver, commit ffa9fec30ca0 ("r8152: set RTL8152_UNPLUG
only for real disconnection") causes that RTL8152_UNPLUG
is not always set when calling rtl8152_disconnect().
Therefore, I have to revert commit 0ee1f4734967 ("r8152:
napi hangup fix after disconnect"), first. And submit
another patch to fix it.

Signed-off-by: Hayes Wang <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/usb/r8152.c | 3 +--
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 2 deletions(-)

diff --git a/drivers/net/usb/r8152.c b/drivers/net/usb/r8152.c
index e0dcb681cfe5..a2f63d10bcfe 100644
--- a/drivers/net/usb/r8152.c
+++ b/drivers/net/usb/r8152.c
@@ -3987,8 +3987,7 @@ static int rtl8152_close(struct net_device *netdev)
 #ifdef CONFIG_PM_SLEEP
 	unregister_pm_notifier(&tp->pm_notifier);
 #endif
-	if (!test_bit(RTL8152_UNPLUG, &tp->flags))
-		napi_disable(&tp->napi);
+	napi_disable(&tp->napi);
 	clear_bit(WORK_ENABLE, &tp->flags);
 	usb_kill_urb(tp->intr_urb);
 	cancel_delayed_work_sync(&tp->schedule);
-- 
2.21.0