Subject: [PATCH 35/52] nl802154: add missing attribute validation

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 21:05:14 -0800

[ Upstream commit 9322cd7c4af2ccc7fe7c5f01adb53f4f77949e92 ]

Add missing attribute validation for several u8 types.

Fixes: 2c21d11518b6 ("net: add NL802154 interface for configuration of 802.15.4 devices")
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Stefan Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ieee802154/nl_policy.c | 5 +++++
 1 file changed, 5 insertions(+)

diff --git a/net/ieee802154/nl_policy.c b/net/ieee802154/nl_policy.c
index 2c7a38d76a3a..824e7e84014c 100644
--- a/net/ieee802154/nl_policy.c
+++ b/net/ieee802154/nl_policy.c
@@ -21,6 +21,11 @@ const struct nla_policy ieee802154_policy[IEEE802154_ATTR_MAX + 1] = {
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_HW_ADDR] = { .type = NLA_HW_ADDR, },
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_PAN_ID] = { .type = NLA_U16, },
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_CHANNEL] = { .type = NLA_U8, },
+	[IEEE802154_ATTR_BCN_ORD] = { .type = NLA_U8, },
+	[IEEE802154_ATTR_SF_ORD] = { .type = NLA_U8, },
+	[IEEE802154_ATTR_PAN_COORD] = { .type = NLA_U8, },
+	[IEEE802154_ATTR_BAT_EXT] = { .type = NLA_U8, },
+	[IEEE802154_ATTR_COORD_REALIGN] = { .type = NLA_U8, },
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_PAGE] = { .type = NLA_U8, },
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_COORD_SHORT_ADDR] = { .type = NLA_U16, },
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_COORD_HW_ADDR] = { .type = NLA_HW_ADDR, },
-- 
2.20.1