Subject: [PATCH 36/52] nl802154: add missing attribute validation for dev_type

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 21:05:15 -0800

[ Upstream commit b60673c4c418bef7550d02faf53c34fbfeb366bf ]

Add missing attribute type validation for IEEE802154_ATTR_DEV_TYPE
to the netlink policy.

Fixes: 90c049b2c6ae ("ieee802154: interface type to be added")
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Acked-by: Stefan Schmidt <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 net/ieee802154/nl_policy.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/net/ieee802154/nl_policy.c b/net/ieee802154/nl_policy.c
index 824e7e84014c..0672b2f01586 100644
--- a/net/ieee802154/nl_policy.c
+++ b/net/ieee802154/nl_policy.c
@@ -27,6 +27,7 @@ const struct nla_policy ieee802154_policy[IEEE802154_ATTR_MAX + 1] = {
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_BAT_EXT] = { .type = NLA_U8, },
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_COORD_REALIGN] = { .type = NLA_U8, },
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_PAGE] = { .type = NLA_U8, },
+	[IEEE802154_ATTR_DEV_TYPE] = { .type = NLA_U8, },
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_COORD_SHORT_ADDR] = { .type = NLA_U16, },
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_COORD_HW_ADDR] = { .type = NLA_HW_ADDR, },
 	[IEEE802154_ATTR_COORD_PAN_ID] = { .type = NLA_U16, },
-- 
2.20.1