Subject: [PATCH 41/52] team: add missing attribute validation for port ifindex

From: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Mar 2020 21:05:21 -0800

[ Upstream commit dd25cb272ccce4db67dc8509278229099e4f5e99 ]

Add missing attribute validation for TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_PORT_IFINDEX
to the netlink policy.

Fixes: 80f7c6683fe0 ("team: add support for per-port options")
Signed-off-by: Jakub Kicinski <[email-masked]>
Reviewed-by: Jiri Pirko <[email-masked]>
Signed-off-by: David S. Miller <[email-masked]>
---
 drivers/net/team/team.c | 1 +
 1 file changed, 1 insertion(+)

diff --git a/drivers/net/team/team.c b/drivers/net/team/team.c
index ca70a1d840eb..44dd26a62a6d 100644
--- a/drivers/net/team/team.c
+++ b/drivers/net/team/team.c
@@ -2240,6 +2240,7 @@ team_nl_option_policy[TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_MAX + 1] = {
 	[TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_CHANGED]		= { .type = NLA_FLAG },
 	[TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_TYPE]			= { .type = NLA_U8 },
 	[TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_DATA]			= { .type = NLA_BINARY },
+	[TEAM_ATTR_OPTION_PORT_IFINDEX]		= { .type = NLA_U32 },
 };
 
 static int team_nl_cmd_noop(struct sk_buff *skb, struct genl_info *info)
-- 
2.20.1